I must say. California is THE most beautiful place I have ever been! You have so many things to see and do in one state. If you want the beach...you got the beach. Desert? No problem. Are you in the mood for wine tasting? Have at it! Mountains, valleys, and BIG trees? Oh yeah....

Our latest expedition was a drive to the Sequoia National Forest and King's Canyon. We got a meager little cabin in the breath-taking woods, and it didn't take long for the kids to make themselves at home.

I can't even begin to put into words the beauty that this place holds. It is amazing to experience God's creation in such magnitude. The pictures below are merely that...pictures. There is no way that any camera or photo-editing program can do creation justice. So, I just picked a few of my favorites that just happened to have some of my favorite people in them!! Enjoy the grand allure!

Claire at the overlook

Luke with a Gigantic Pine Cone

Ellen by a Sequoia

Joel starting the grill

Eating my veggies!

Grizzly Falls

On top of Moro Rock
(well...not the very top)

Katheryn jumping for joy

Our crazy crew

My precious family at Hume Lake
2 comments:
Wow wow wow. I swear I it weren't for
The cost of living, the smog and the earthquakes I would be all over California. The weather is so perfect and it has all the outdoors stuff you could want! Beautiful family and beautiful pictures!!
So beautiful! I love seeing the pics of you and your family. Miss you guys.
Post a Comment