So our sweet and spunky Claire turned 6 last week! She was so excited! I got up early to make her a little birthday poster and make breakfast for her. We are waiting to have the big party when Grandma and Grandpa get here.
I woke up a little later than I anticipated, so I was a little rushed (good excuse). Well, she came down and we all sang Happy Birthday to her! She opened her presents, ate breakfast, and we all went about our day. A few days later, I decided to upload the pictures to the computer and I fell out laughing. I was also VERY embarrassed! But then I realized I wasn't the only dummy in the house. No one caught the mistake all day long! The poster was out ALL DAY people! And no one noticed! And this is what it said.....








4 comments:
That is awesome, you just made my day. I'm serious, I love that you did that, it's hilarious and shows us you're only human after all!! Big Smiles from here, thanks for the chuckle.
Love the new blog background too. The colors are soft and easy on the eyes.
That made me laugh out loud!! Hilarious!!! At least you remembered her birthday and spelled her name write:)
I am not sure I would have noticed had you not pointed it out. There's a public school education for you!
Cute Claire pics!
It is something about writing bigger for a poster that does it every time. I will never understand that, but it seems universal...don't worry! We've all done it! Cute photos....she looks so much like you!
Post a Comment