Friday, February 12, 2010

I Will Not Complain

The past two weeks we have had nothing but rain. I take that back. We had some sun last Saturday - long enough for us to pull of the weeds that have been fed by the downpours. Today isn't too bad. A little bit of sun and cold....brrrr.
But I am so jealous of the snow everyone has been getting. A foot in Dallas? Yards and Yards in Virginia? Mississippi has even had snow! I want to go and make snow angels, a snowman, snow ice cream!
With rain you really are stuck inside. No bundling up and going outside to throw snowballs at each other. Just sitting inside staring at the walls.
I said I wasn't going to complain.
Well, the one thing I am hoping for - after having all this rain - is blue bonnets. Surely we will get blue bonnets this year after not having them the past two years. We need to get one more blue bonnet photo session before our move to the west coast!
Here's to hoping!

1 comment:

Katie said...

Ugh. I hear you about the rain. At least snow does have potential for fun, even though we are pretty much ignoring that potential and staring at the walls! :)

Blog Archive