Sunday, January 31, 2010

I Think I Am Going To Cry

My black boots - the ones I wear ALL THE TIME - have detached from the sole. I am not going to cry about them falling apart, but the fact that I have to go shoe shopping.

Now, I love shoes just as much as the next woman loves shoes. But I HATE shopping for them. For one thing, I hate my feet and the boots that I am going to fall in love with won't even fit me. Then, I am not always up on the latest fashions, and I am afraid I don't know what type boot to get. I HAVE to buy one that is very versatile. That is just how I am. Although I love all the slouchy suede boots that everyone is wearing, that means I have to go buy a whole new wardrobe. And I just can't do that.

So, I have been online looking at boots. Different styles, different heels, and I am SO overwhelmed. I am about to having to make an emergency call to my college girls. They always seem to know what the best solutions are to my wardrobe malfunctions.

I don't think you understand. I am seriously hyperventilating over here!
HELP!!!

2 comments:

Kat and Crew said...

You are the biggest hoot! I know what you mean about loving the ones that don't fit. That's always a bummer. BUT, i went boot shopping right before Christmas and found some I loved at DSW. They didn't have SO many that it was over whelming, but enough of a choice to have, well, a choice. Hopefully they will have some left. GOOD LUCK! Take a pic!

Elizabeth said...

There is a cobbler on New Braunfels, just west of Austin Highway, who fixed my favorite shoes when the heel was so broken it seemed beyond repair. It's right next door to the Twin Sisters restaurant.

Blog Archive