We did have a spring break! Doesn't really feel like it. Still going going going. We traveled to MS to visit with my family and had a great time! The kids loved playing freely outside! Here they are only allowed to go in the backyard! They aren't even allowed to open the front door for the Fed Ex guy! What our world has come to! Anyhoo...here are some pictures my sister, Emily, took of the kids while we were there. I was hoping to type more in this post, but Ellen has decided to wake up early from her nap!



I took this one at a local park.








4 comments:
Great Pictures!
Precious pics. Look forward to seeing you in a few weeks.
Wow! Luke looks so different in that photo...I would never have recognized him. Great pictures!
Love that pic of Ellen! What a cutie, as are all of your kids! Great pics!
Post a Comment