Tuesday, March 24, 2009

7 YEARS OLD!!!

Something happened to my little girl! She isn't so little anymore. It is almost a literal overnight change from the age of 6 to 7! The things they talk about, the clothes she wants to wear, how she wants to fix her hair, BOYS! Help me now, LORD!!!
Katheryn turned 7 last week and she is a wonderful, precious, little lady. We had a skating party with a few friends. Then the girlfriends spent the night with us. What a night! They watched Peter Pan (the movie-not the cartoon) and are all in -luv with Jeremy Sumpter. It was so funny listening to little girls squeal over a boy who could fly....I guess she gets it from her mommy!

3 comments:

Jenn said...

Our little angel is growing up! (Tear) Happy 7th Birthday, Katheryn!!!

Katie said...

No. Boys? Seriously. Lord help us ALL!!!!

Becca is already a freak about how she wears her hair. I'm going to die in a few years....

Happy Birthday, Katheryn!

Kat and Crew said...

WOW SEVEN!!! Looks like yall had fun. I haven't put on skates in years.my bum would have been hurting for sure.

Blog Archive