Thursday, March 12, 2009

Bathroom Pictures!!

These are the cabinets in the kids' bathroom. This is the original color of all the cabinets in the house when we first moved in. These are the only cabinets in the house that are still this color! Because....
After two and half weeks of sanding, priming, and painted coat after coat of paint. THEN...trying to find the perfect blue gray color for my walls to match the tile (i tried 5 different colors)......ALL BY MYSELF (Joel did the hardware).....here it is!!
I LOVE LOVE LOVE my new bathroom! I also made new curtains for the windows, but I am to lazy to go back up there and take another picture.

3 comments:

Katie said...

WOW!!! That looks AMAZING. I can't believe you did that yourself!

Where is the blue gray color you are talking about? Am I missing it?

I love the lamp in the bathroom also. I need to do that in ours. It looks so good. Will you come help my house? You are so good at making it look clean and homey!

Joel and Angela said...

The blue gray is on the wall, but there isn't really much wall space at all. We don't even have room to put up towel racks. The potty room and the ceiling is where you see most of the gray. You will just have to come see it when you are in TX!

The Quinn Report said...

Oh WOW!!!! You did AMAZING!!! When do you sleep???

Blog Archive