Wednesday, October 01, 2008

October ALREADY!!!

Can you believe it is already October? MAN! Time really flies and I just realized I haven't posted anything in almost a whole month. Not too surprising I guess. I am sure some of my visitors have given up on me, but I am really trying to keep you all updated. On what...I don't know, but I am trying.
Here is a little marathon update info. I am still training! That's a plus. Last Saturday I completed 6.5 miles. The last part I walked quite a bit due to blisters on my feet, but I covered the ground and felt good about it. I am going to try to do the same thing this Saturday. During the week I have been running 4.5 miles. 3 months ago I would have never thought I would even be this far.

The girls are still loving school! I still contemplate homeschooling them. I miss them during the day. Now if there were night schools for kids, I may sign them up. But mornings with the kids are the best! At least in this house. But they really are enjoying their school and I know they are thriving there.
Ellen is FOUR MONTHS OLD!!! She is such a joy! This little baby is so sweet and cuddly. She has the best smiles, too! She has started to roll over a bit. She can roll from back to front really well, but not too well from the other direction.

(this is actually 3 1/2 month picture)





Posing with Claire

Silly Sisters

Luke is on this kick of not sleeping in his bed and sneaking out of his room. There are nights where we will go check on him and he is nowhere to be found. We have found him sleeping in the strangest of places....Claire's bed, under the girls' dresser, the little red kid's couch, his closet....I could go on. This is one of his favorite night time resting places. This was taken after Joel and I finished watching a movie. He can see the TV from his side of the banister. I don't even know why we have a bed in his room!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a hoot! Love watching my babies grow, but wish I was close enough to get that dripping sugar!! I think Lukie is practicing for Natnl Guard like Papa! : )
Proud of you for your running achievements!! Amy Roberts Norton ran her toenails off - literally!
Love you,
MOM

Kat and Crew said...

Carlisle was always out of his bed at night. Usually ended up in mine! Ellen is precious!! So funny how rolling is different for them all. Campbell is better doing it the opposite way.
Can't wait to hear how the race goes for everyone!
Kat

The Quinn Report said...

I just finished a post on October, only to find you have done the same...great minds think alike!

I'm so glad I got to see you today and thank you for the cute, little onesie!

I'm also glad to hear that the running is still going well for you!

Katie said...

That is too funny about Luke. He looks so big in that picture!

I can't believe how big Ellen is getting too. Time really does fly!

Good job with the running. For the life of me, I can't figure out when you do that....when do you have time? Who watches the kids?

Joel and Angela said...

During the week, I go after the kids are in bed. On the weekend, I try to go on Saturday morning while the girls are in gymnastics. Of course...that would be right now...and I am sitting at the computer.

Amber said...

It is just too bad that your kids don't look anything alike. How is anyone ever going to know they are siblings? :)

Blog Archive