Lots of stuff keeps happening and I just can't keep you updated enough. I have a thousand emails I have yet to reply to (sorry if you are one waiting for a reply). My days are crammed with driving to and from places, grocery shopping, cleaning, entertaining little ones, etc, etc....The first couple of weeks of school were overwhelming for me I will admit. But we are finally getting into a good routine and it feels a lot better. Marathon training is still going well. Although I was put back a week due to strep throat. I am up to 4.5 miles, but still have a long way to go.
The kids wanted to give you updates and how they are doing, so here they are!!!

I am a first grader!! Can you believe it. Mommy can't. I have Math tests, Spelling tests, Writing, Science...all kinds of fun things. This is my teacher. She is pretty amazing. She is always saying we are smarter than she is. I think it is true. My best friend is in the same class as me. We have lots of fun together.

I started pre-K this week and I LOVE IT!!! This is me with my teacher. She is the best, and she loves me. I have so much fun at school, and "I always obey my teacher" (her words). I cried the first day of school because I didn't want to go home. Good luck, Mom, if you ever decide to homeschool me....because I am just like you and I just might throw a fit!

I did it..I did it...I did it yeah! Yeah I did it..I did it...I did it... Hooray!!!!
And I get to wear my big boy pants!

I am three months old now! I smile and laugh a lot. I love to swing, and I love my carseat. That's a good thing because Mommy is always taking my sisters to and from school and gymnastics and other places. I love to sleep too! That is Mommy's favorite thing I do. Well, except the smiling part.

6 comments:
How is that sweet baby already 3 months old? HOW??
I love the updates. The kids seem to be thriving and having fun!
I think you should have more babies because you two make the sweetest babies I've ever seen!
Grocery shopping? Let your husband do it on the way home from work!!
He does some, but I actually love to grocery shop. And then again...Joel sometimes gets things that are not on the list (i.e. bubble fum ice cream, oatmeal cream pies, etc.) weird stuff like that.
Angela,
Your children are beautiful! Glad to see your family is doing so well!!
- Conner Anderson Cochran
Nice Kids!
Jamal
Post a Comment