Monday, October 06, 2008

Family Pictures


This weekend the squadron had family pictures by one of the jets. (Haven't gotten those yet). While we were all dressed up I figured we should try to take a few more pictures. We decided we would try taking some by the golf course on base. I said...by the golf course. Joel and I were driving separate cars and he told me to follow him. He stopped and parked....ON THE GOLF COURSE!!! It is a nice Saturday morning, so you can imagine how many retired military people are playing a quiet game of golf. I asked him if he was sure this was a good spot. He said, "We will only be here for a minute. No one will care." He took the older 3 and headed toward a tree while I started to take Ellen out of her car seat. I heard him comment to a group of golfers...."OH! I wasn't aware of that!" I knew from his tone we probably shouldn't stay there, so I just started buckling Ellen back in her car seat while he brought the others back to the car. One golfer drove by me in his golf cart and said, "Those kids are gonna get hit by a ball. Your car too!" I just smiled and got in the driver's seat. I asked Joel what the men said to him. "Oh, they just told me this was a golf course. Like I didn't know that!" We packed up and headed a picnic area. We did end up getting some really cute pictures I think. He are a few secrets:
- I smart erased Luke's big bruise on his head.
- I cropped my face out of one picture and pasted on this one.
- and I did NOT make these dresses. I borrowed them.


3 comments:

Katie said...

I don't know how you do it, but you guys take the BEST family photos! You are all so photogenic!

Anonymous said...

Ditto, I don't know how you get them all to sit still and smile at the same time?! And the outfits are all adorable :)

Aly Casey said...

How precious!!! Love the family shot and my how big your kiddos are!!! Luke looks like he's off to kindergarten:)! Miss you all!

Blog Archive