I thought while the girls were at camp, I would get SO much done. Not so. But Jenna and I had fun sipping Chai tea at Starbucks and bumming around Super Target. One of the days I took Ellen in to the pediatrician to get weighed. Somehow, Luke stole a piece of gum out of my purse and managed to wrap it around his neck. When we showed up at the doctor's office, the doctor was so worried about what happened to Luke's neck (since it looked like he had had surgery). When I told her what had happened and that it was gum, she couldn't stop laughing!
On Thursday, I was walking in our family room and noticed the carpet was wet behind the kitchen bar. Then I realized that our nine year old dishwasher had leaked and had soaked through under the wall. We had to fold the carpet and pad back to let it dry out, and then we ended up getting a new dishwasher.
Ellen is doing really well!! She is 5 1/2 weeks now. I caught her "soothing" herself the other day. Both Katheryn and Luke suck their middle two fingers, and I am desperately trying to avoid another finger sucker, but I don't know if I will be successful this time around either!








2 comments:
I love how Ellen is waving in the first picture...and I really LOVE Claire's dress! The whole family looks festive. Y'all take the best family shots.
That is hilarious about the gum. I do not even get how that happened!
Love seeing all your photos! Wish we could follow you from move to move... come join us in Monterey!!! Ellen is so alert & getting so big! Love reading all the Luke is up to - prepares me for life with a boy:) Miss you all!
Post a Comment