Here are some pictures from over the weekend. We just spent the day relaxing at home (if you can call mowing the yard relaxing.) The kids LOVE LOVE LOVE playing with bubbles, big or small. The mornings here have been really nice. Then one o'clock comes and it is almost unbearable. But with lots of sunscreen, shade and liquids, we stayed outside all morning and had fun playing!
Stay tuned....I have some very shocking information to share with you!!








10 comments:
Shocking information??? What do you mean? I hope everything is okay!
Cute photos of the kids!
You can't do that to us! You must tell NOW!
Dang, your backyard looks HUGE! What a great place/space for the kids!
Now, that's NOT fair!! Come on sister, SPILL!!
Ok girl, paleeze! Baby #5?
Yep. I agree. That's just wrong to treat your faithful readers that way. Precious pictures!
Man, leaving us hanging!!! You'd better post again SOON!
Ellen is SO cute!!! Can't believe I haven't seen her/you yet!
Still waiting!
Hey Gurl, I've been readin yo posts and you cant do dat to me. I need to know wats goin on wich ya? You gots anodder baby on da way?
Jimothy
Umm hello McFly, I'm still waiting too. Are you moving again? I'm going to take away your crown for being the nicest person in the world. You can't torture us little people like this. We live on the "need to know" everything about everyone. You're like a reality series on tv that got interrupted by a power outage right now.
Dis aint right!
Jim-bo
Post a Comment