Sunday, June 22, 2008

3 weeks old


Joel's off to Morocco for vacation this week. (Did I say vacation? I meant "work".) So, it is Mommy and the gang for a few days! I usually don't sleep very well without him here, but I think being "slightly" sleep deprived I haven't had too much trouble this time.


Ellen was 3 weeks old on Thursday! Already seems like she has been here longer than that. Funny how that works. She is a sweet baby and is doing "all the things that babies do" very well.
The other kids are wanting to "help" any way they can. Katheryn LOVES to help with diaper changes, Claire gets the paci when needed, and Luke makes sure that all her toys are working properly. Great job, Luke!


Three weeks old!

4 comments:

The Quinn Report said...

Wow, look at all that hair she has!!!!!!


Mama, you're looking HOT! I hope I look as good as you 3 weeks after giving birth...fat chance :)

Katie said...

Morroco??? How does he end up with these crazy assignments??

Ellen is beautiful....she looks so much like you're other kids! I can't even pinpoint exactly who, or how, but I can tell she is yours!

And, Noel is right, you are looking HOT!

Kat and Crew said...

What a good lookin' family!
How is it on your own with 4 kids?
God Bless you!!!!!
love, katherine

Vicki said...

I keep telling you this, but I MEAN it! You guys have such a beautiful family! Blessed, so blessed. Don't forget that! It was wonderful to see Scott and family last week, and the folks for JUST a minute! We love our DeBoers, ALL of them!

Blog Archive