Yes, we are now officially on our "National Lampoon's Family Vacation". We left last Friday and headed East to MS. We have been here for a few days and will venture on to VA with a stop in AL to visit with some friends. While we are in VA, we will stay with Joel's parents for a few days then head over to his sister's house in DC for a while...then back to his parent's...then to NC...then back to MS....then back to TX. The kids did well on the way. I know it wouldn't be as easy to travel with 3 kids and a nursing baby without a dvd player, a potty in the car, and a pump, but we made it through the first leg of the trip. I think the hardest one will be the one back to TX because we will be ready to be home!!
I have had good intentions to keep up my running on the trip. But the first time I was able to get out was this morning. Joel was able to go with me, and it is probably a good thing he did because he kept pushing me. I still haven't done more than 2 miles (with stops), but I am still positive I can make it to 13 by Nov 16th! Let me say that running in MS heat and humidity is awful!! And it was 8 o'clock in the morning!!
5 days ago








4 comments:
Run Angela, Run!!! I'll be praying for your travels - we did a month on the road w/various stops & visits - I am so thankful to be in one place for a while! The joys of nursing at a truck stop... fun, fun! Keep up the running - you can do it!!! Have a fun trip - miss you all!
Run Angela, Run!!! I'll be praying for your travels - we did a month on the road w/various stops & visits - I am so thankful to be in one place for a while! The joys of nursing at a truck stop... fun, fun! Keep up the running - you can do it!!! Have a fun trip - miss you all!
How's MS?? Where in VA do Joel's family live? Will you be close enough to ATW to visit?? Good luck running and with your travels home. Have fun,
Katherine
Holy. Moly. I cannot imagine the fun you're having driving all over tarnation with four small children. I would be insane by now....but you seem remarkably calm! Enjoy your trip!
Post a Comment