Now that things seem to be "calming" down a bit, I thought I would share a few things that have happened recently (besides Ellen's arrival).
Katheryn finished Kindergarten! On May 28th, she was officially promoted to the 1st grade! I just can't believe it! One day you are holding a precious baby in your arms, and the next day you are watching them learn to read and write. Somewhere in between they grow up. And we haven't even reached high school yet. Maybe if I don't blink they will stay young.
I cherish every moment I have with my children. Their precious smiles, new sayings, new accomplishments, their ouchies, and their cries. I have my moments when I am exhausted and would prefer to look at the back of my eyelids (especially in the last two weeks). But nothing compares to the blessing of spending this time with my kids. No amount of money could tempt me to trade in my "mommy wings" for work.Katheryn is so special to me. She has a heart of gold and so much love in that little heart of hers. Love that you never thought a 6 year old could have. I am so proud of this precious girl!








2 comments:
Your post is just beautiful! What wonderful things you said about your life. If I could sum up mine, I would say the same things. There is nothing more in this world that I would rather do than stay home with my children!
Congratulations Katheryn! Time does go too fast, but never ceases to be fun. You've raised a beautiful little 1st grader and have 3 others to follow.... way to go:)!
Post a Comment