We have actually been home since Saturday. We were able to come home a day early and have been somewhat adjusing since. I feel as if I will never catch up on sleep, but at times I feel like I don't even need it being on cloud nine! We are so excited to have Ellen join our family. She looks almost identical to Katheryn when she was a baby! Weird.
I have mentioned many times before how much love I have for my husband, and I know that he would do anything he could for me. But after another c-section, I am reminded yet again how much this man loves ME! I will spare you all the details about how he literally had to do everything for me (i.e. bathroom and shower visits), but he never once complained and never suggested that the nurse come in and do it for me. And a post csection body is not that beautiful, but he seems to think that I am. Now that we are at home, he continues to help as much as he can.
My parents have been here for a week now too. They have also helped tremendously with things that I am not able to do. Mainly entertaining the other three.
The hardest thing for me to not do, is to pick up Luke. He finally seems to be understanding that Mommy has an "ouchie" and can't pick him up. But everyday is a better day and soon enough things will seem "normal".
If you click on the picture you should be able to see more pictures from the hospital. Thanks to all of you for your sweet comments, thoughts and prayers.
5 days ago









5 comments:
Welcome Home Ellen! What great pictures - she is precious!!! We pray you continue to heal and rest Angela. Enjoy that little girl:)! Love,Aly
Oh.my.goodness!!! What a precious little thing! Ellen. I am so thrilled, and so can't wait to be able to see you all again. I need to find a reason to get to Texas! Micki was over yesterday (enroute to Colorado)and we were wondering about you -- so I jumped on your blog this morning and of course cried a few tears of joy for you. Enjoy this crazy, chaotic time. I was just this morning looking at pics of Annika and Cole when they were toddling around -- I can't believe it is over. And I can't wait to meet Ellen! Love you guys,
Karina and family
Congratulations, Angela! She is just beautiful!
Stephanie
Hi guys! i miss you all so much!!! I am very glad to know that Ellen Rose is now included in a wonderful family i have met in salalah... Praise God for blessing you with beautiful baby.. Indeed God is so good and faithful to us... May he continue to shower you with Lots of blessing in the years to come.. I will also pray for both of you... Hope to see you again someday....
Take care & God bless you
Joel, Angela, Katherine, Claire, Luke & Baby Ellen
Love,
Rose
I hope you are continuing to recover and that life is getting a routine! Where will Ellen's bedroom be? I am curious about the DETAILS here! :)
She is just gorgeous and your family is so lucky! Much love to you all!
Post a Comment