Obviously, I am way behind on new posts and updates....and I am sure it is only going to get worse. We have 9 more days until the scheduled delivery and I am trying to keep myself busy so I don't have to think about having another csection.
I know Mother's Day was over a week ago, but here are some pictures from Katheryn's Mother's Day Tea that her Kindergarten Class hosted. She was so excited when I showed up. That whole week she kept reminding me about it and making sure it was written in my calendar. It was a very sweet time to share with Katheryn. Although, the school had the tables set up where all the moms were crammed side by side and the kids had to sit in our laps. Mind you...we are drinking hot tea and trying to eat cake. Not so easy when you are 9months prego. But I loved being there with Katheryn and will never forget her face when I walked in the door.








3 comments:
Hi soon to be mommy of 4! I need to catch up on my blog too...it's been forever. Due to complications with this previa we may be having our new one on May 29! Sooner than we had hoped, but likely best for me and baby. I hope all goes well with your c-section and recovery. Can't wait to see pics of the newest DeBoer!
Love, Katherine
That is so sweet that her class provided a tea for Mother's Day! Wow, 8 more days; I'm so excited for you!
You are glowing!!! You two are just about the sweetest things in this whole world!!!
Post a Comment