Monday, May 26, 2008

Just a few more days.....

(38 Weeks)

...and the new Baby DeBoer will be here! My parents will be here tonight. They started the drive from MS this morning. I am looking forward to having the extra help. The kids are so excited about Mimi and Papa coming. Luke keeps looking out the window for them. He has actually been doing that for a week now.

Tomorrow I will go in and get my blood work done at the hospital and go ahead and get my bracelets on. Then come Thursday morning (bright and early) we will head to labor and delivery to meet this little one! The doctor said to expect to stay in the hospital until Sunday.
I was getting things in order last night while my sister in law was here, and you would think I would know what to take to the hospital by the fourth baby. But I was at a loss at what to pack . I couldn't remember what I took or needed for the other three. But I am sure if I don't have it the hospital will.
Well, this will probably be my last post until the new one arrives. Hopefully we can remember to bring the laptop to the hospital and can upload pictures. So until then, I will leave you with some pictures of my other babies.
Katheryn - Pure
Claire - Clear and Bright

Luke - Beloved

10 comments:

Goldstein Family said...

You are still so TINY! I can't wait to meet the newest DeBoer baby. You are in our prayers and we will see you and your family of six when we get home in two weeks.
Much love and God bless!

Anonymous said...

You look so beautiful!!! This baby better have red hair or else! Get ready for a visit to the hospital from me...drop off all three ANYTIME!!! LOVE YOU!!!!

Anonymous said...

You're as beautiful as ever. I'll be thinking of you and can't wait to see that little Deboer.
Stacie

Jenn said...

You look GREAT!!! And, I love the dress. You will have to give me tips on where you get the cute summer maternity clothes. I am looking for a few new pieces:)

And, if I can guess, I think that you are having another girl. I put a picture from when you were 38 weeks with Luke next to your current picture. And, it appears that you were carrying lower with Luke. So, my vote: girl. We'll see on Thursday!

Enjoy the next 48 nursing free hours:)

Hugs!!

The Volds said...

You look fantastic! The kids are getting so big.
I hope Joel knows how to update this blog so that the peeps around the globe can read about the new addition!

I'll be praying for a quick recovery and a healthy little one.
Jess

The Quinn Report said...

You look great! Is is just me, or are you carrying this baby high? I'm going to keep my original guess and say that it's a girl! Can't wait to find out if I'm right or wrong! I'll be thinking of all this week!

Katie said...

Hmmm...your baby is kind of high. I am not sure if I think it is a boy or girl. I just don't have a real gut feeling at this point!

You look AWESOME. Your arms look buff!

I will be checking back obsessively on Thursday! Update when you can. We'll all be thinking of you!

Kat and Crew said...

You do look great! I can't wait to see pics of you newest addition!
Good luck and here's to a fast recovery.
Love,
Katherine

Aly Casey said...

You look so good Angela! Can't believe TOMORROW we'll know what this little DeBoer is:)! We'll continue praying for you and a your little one and wisdom for the doctors doing the c-section. The pictures of the kiddos are adorable - LOVE EM! Hugs to you all!

Jenn said...

CONGRATULATIONS on the arrival of sweet Ellen Rose!! We are looking forward to meeting her this summer.

And, Benjamin owes me ice cream as he thought that Luke would be getting another brother:)

Excited to see pictures!!

Blog Archive