Monday, April 28, 2008

Camping and 4 more weeks!

This past weekend we decided to take the kiddos camping on a whim. We all had a blast...except when we thought it would be no big deal to have Luke sleep in the same bed with Joel and me! Terrible experience but we lived through it. Katheryn is still thanking us for taking them camping!
Easting our hot dogs!!! Actually, they were brats.

Roasting marshmallows!!!

BACON!!!
Note to self...do not put hot grease in a plastic cup!

Claire going tubing with the Carlsons. She had a ball. I was a nervous wreck!

********


Four weeks left!! I don't think my pants can hold much more. My bootay and thighs are much more "thunderous" than they have ever been. But that hasn't stopped me from enjoying my treat of ice cream almost every night. Like I said...I have 4 more weeks of pregnancy (EVER) . I am going to enjoy it!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Owww, camping looks fun and you're about to POP!

Jimothy

Anonymous said...

What FUN! I laughed reading about little Luke in the bed -- brings back memories of trying to camp with a two-year old Cole in the midst of our sleeping bags. :-) You look beautiful. I can't WAIT to hear news and see pics of your newest little one! -- Karina

Aly Casey said...

How fun! Ed keeps saying that we need to take the kids camping - I really don't see anything wrong with all the hotels:)! Good for you going camping w/4 weeks to go... can't wait to hear the news of your little ones arrival!!! Enjoy these last few weeks of being pregnant - it's so wonderful!

Anonymous said...

Angela-

I think you look great! You are bringing a member of my family into the world. Eat whatever you want.

Ang

The Volds said...

I am bigger than you and I am not pregnant. You look soo good!

The Quinn Report said...

You are sooo tiny! You look beautiful!

Anonymous said...

Be sure to eat whatever you want Angela! No one is going to try and stop you. Try things that you haven't eaten before, like raw eggs, pig feet, pizza with many many many toppings, spoiled milk with cereal, etc... Have a GREAT DAY GIRL!

Blog Archive