This past Friday night Katheryn had a successful sleepover. The only person who couldn't sleep was me! I was so worried someone would wake up and need to go home. We took the girls bowling and they had a blast. I had tie-dyed some t-shirts for their "team" and they thought they were something else. After bowling we came home for cake and ice cream, watched a movie and they were in the bed by 10 (asleep by 10:30). Katheryn had a ball!!!
There are more pictures on our flickr page if you are interested in checking those out!
5 days ago









4 comments:
Her party sounds like a blast!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU TOO!!!!
Hope you had a great one.
Kat
I want to see a photo of the cake!
You guys are such great parents. It seems you are always doing fun things for the kids. I can't believe you actually tie-dyed shirts for them. Amazing.
I love how you devote so much time to do fun things for and with your children. You're a good Mommy!!!
You are too good - having team shirts - so creative! What a fun party and I'm glad it wasn't too late of a night for you all!
Post a Comment