Tuesday, March 04, 2008

Here it is....

I have had a few people ask for prego pics so I had Joel take one this morning. Forgive me for not putting on lipstick at 6am this morning. Here I am at 26 weeks! I feel like I look 30 weeks already!

I am trying to decide what to do with my hair. I have a hair appointment in a couple of weeks and I have been trying to grow it out, but I see all these cute short hair styles and they look so easy and cute. My first thought is to let it keep growing until I get my massive bald spot in 6 months then chop it off. I see a lot of people with beautiful long hair too, but I have to come to grips with the fact that I am getting older and my hair just isn't as vivacious as it used to be "WAY BACK WHEN". And I definitely am NOT spending money on extensions! But it definitely needs some attention soon.

8 comments:

Jenn said...

You look GREAT! And, you definitely do NOT look huge. It was good to chat with you today - we'll have to do that more often:)

Kat and Crew said...

Oh my Gosh you look great!!! I'm 23 1/2 weeks now and swear my belly is huge. I better back off on my bowls of ice cream or this baby is going to be huge!!!!
Good luck with the hair choice too!I like yours the lenght it is now. I go tomorrow to get mine cut and can't wait!!!
Have a great week.
Love, kat

The Quinn Report said...

Wow! You look just beautiful....and TINY! Where in the heck is the "baby belly?" You look like you only had a few extra cookies or something.

You look great and I hope to see you on friday!

The Volds said...

I look more pregnant than you and I am not!

Now, HEED MY WORDS...PREGNANCY RULE #222: Never ever ever cut your hair while you are pregnant. Trim, yes. Cut, no. Hormones and hair change do not mix.

Oh, and I LURVE my Jessica Simpson Hair Extensions. Cheap and they blend in.

Miss you!
Jess

Katie said...

You do NOT look 30 weeks. You look like about 15 weeks! Hmmmm...I really like your hair a "medium" length...kind of like it is now. I think it frames your face and looks hip and trendy!! I vote for just a stylish trim!

Joel and Angela said...

You are all my best friends! And Don't worry Jess, I am not doing any chopping...just trimming. Thanks for the compliments!

Aly Casey said...

You look great Angela!!! Not even close to 30 weeks girl... I'm not sure I can even show the picture Ed took of me on Sunday - 2 days before delivery - looks like there were 3 babies in there:) Enjoy the rest of the pregnancy!!!

Anonymous said...

You look beautiful...as always!!!

Blog Archive