Friday, February 22, 2008

Valentine Party / Birthday Season

Gotta love a kindergarten that has a chocolate fountain for their Valentine's Party!


*********

Birthday season has opened up at our house. Claire's 4th birthday is tomorrow. Like usual, I am running behind on getting things together for it. A few days ago, I thought I had plenty of time and not much to do. But I woke up today feeling overwhelmed with grocery shopping, cake making, and party favor picking! I told Claire she could only invite 5 friends. Well, she picked 5 friends with big families! So we are now expecting 17 kids and 14 adults (including us). Now off to the grocery store!

2 comments:

Kat and Crew said...

Gotta love a girl who loves a PARTY! Hope it all went well.
Kat

Anonymous said...

Looking at all the celebration pictures on your blog sure makes me miss all the tradition holidays/birthdays that we miss so much. Plus all the good things we can't get here. America is blessed.

Blog Archive