Anyway, Katheryn lost her first tooth! While it was loose, she would wiggle it with her tongue and show me everyday that it was getting closer to falling out. I have always thought that I had a strong stomach, but for some reason I couldn't stand looking at that tooth wiggle back and forth. Her new tooth has already started coming in and she takes extra good care of it when she brushes!
So...tell me this....What in the world am I suppose to do with this tooth? Of course the tooth fairy has already been here (what is the going rate for teeth these days?), so as far as Katheryn knows the tooth fairy has the tooth. Do I keep it? I mean, that is kinda gross. I don't want to end up with a bunch of little baby teeth at my house. It's like finger nails and hair. They are real pretty until they become detatched from the body. For now, I do have it taped to a piece of paper with the date written on it. But I definitely won't be doing that for every single tooth they loose!!
Hmmmm....Maybe I should make a necklace out of all my kids teeth! Or glue them like sea shells around a picture frame......OK...I'm kidding!!!!!!








5 comments:
My neighbor made a charm out of the first tooth and just showed it to me the other day on her necklace. GROSS. She also has a box of all of their daughters teeth. Oh by the way, the kid is 11 now. GROSS
Yeah...that does sound gross!!!
I was horrified one day when snooping through my mom's dresser to find a box filled with teeth. EWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!! They had kind of turned brown and disintigrated. Nasty. I say throw them out! You have the photographic evidence of when it happened (and I lOVE that last picture of her!!)
Yep, I agree with Katie. I found all my teeth AND my sister's teeth in my mom's jewelery box and I have to say it was pretty nasty! There was no, "oh, I'm so glad she kept those to show me someday" AT ALL! TRASH IT! :) I can't believe she is loosing her teeth already! WHERE does the time go??? She's is beautiful! 6 days... :)
I love her big blue eyes!!! I figure if the kids think the tooth fairy has them then they won't expect to see them one day....right? The amount of teeth you would have if you saved all four of your kids baby teeth!!!
How far along are you now? Feeling good? Doing well here. I'm finally feeling pregnant instead of FAT!!
Have a happy weekend,
Kat
Post a Comment