We FINALLY got our family pictures done! We were suppose to get them done before Christmas, but there wasn't a week that went by that Luke didn't have some injury on his head. It really hadn't been on my mind much after the holidays until Katheryn came home Thursday announcing that she had her first loose tooth! Joel made the comment that we should get our family pictures done this weekend. So, I called and made an appointment. The photographer took 69 pictures! Man! It was so hard to narrow it down to just a few. But we were able to do it and are pretty happy with the outcome. And yes, I know we will need to do this again in a few more months! Oh, and Katheryn still has not lost her tooth! But I promise to let you know as soon as she does!
11 comments:
Wow! What great family photos! You are incredibly photogenic; which makes me jealous of you :)
You all look FABULOUS! And, A, you look great pregnant:) I think the picture with the blocks is cute. At least the kids are on the right age block!
PS: It also reminds me that we need to get our family pictures done before Scott and Basia beat us to it!
Wow! Those are GREAT! Where did you go?
I am coming back to ask the same question Katie did!
Portrait Innovations. A lot like Picture People and Kiddie Kandids. Not too bad for $10 package!
It is my PERSONAL opinion that you should not stop with four. They are TOO CUTE
GREAT PICTRUES!!!!
You're a good lookin' family!
love,
katherine
You guys are amazing!!! Smarts, looks, and fire cracker attitudes! 21 days til we are there!!! :) Your pictures are beautiful.
To Angela..
Congratulation for your pregnancy...I hope everything doing fine...we are living in texas now after leaved oman 6 months ago..hope you still remember us..your family looks so amazing..with wonderful kids..make us jealous..btw..congratulation for you all
Beautiful, simply beautiful.
Post a Comment