We went yesterday to have our 20 week ultrasound (I am actually only 19 weeks). I still get amazed at the images we see during an ultrasound and how clear you can make things out. The best news is that the baby looks healthy and the doctor said it was very active....(great). I wasn't interested in finding out the sex of the baby, but I would like to know what color hair it will have. Is there a way to find that out???? I did get a view of the "private parts" , but it wasn't a clear enough picture at the moment for me to know for sure if the baby is a boy or a girl (not that I could tell anyway). We don't want the doctor to tell us, but we do like to guess. My guess is still the same. Although, after seeing the angle I saw, it really could go either way. I know this is a freaky clip, but the baby is actually in the middle of a yawn. To see the whole thing yesterday was really amazing!
5 days ago








5 comments:
I'm going to guess that it's a girl!!!!!
I can't wait to find out :)
Oh oh oh!!!! An ultrasound video! You are so techie savvy!!
So, did it look like a turtle? Or a hamburger? I did all kinds of research on how to read the sex on ultrasounds before ours, because John refused to find out. But, I got a good look and saw a hamburger! :)
I'm guessing boy for some reason....
I have heard that theory too and was looking for either or, but seriously the view I had could have been a turtle with the head point in the opposite direction or a hamburger. I still think it is a girl. But when we asked the doc if he knew, he said "I think I do". So once he said that, I was totally thrown for a loop.
And I am not so techno on the video. It took me almost 30min to figure out how to do it and then I realized how easy it was. I will have to post more videos now.
Who cares, we'll just be praisin the Lord for another little DeBoer!!!
This one is definitely a singer! What a musical group you (we) have!
Post a Comment