Tuesday, January 01, 2008

Happy 2008!

Time sure does fly! I remember being little and adults would always say that or "Enjoy them (kids) while they are little. They grow up too fast." I am really beginning to see how quickly time goes by. In just a few months, Katheryn will turn 6!!! I can remember the day she was born like it happened only last week! When we look at old photos, I have flash backs of what we were doing at the moment it was taken. I don't want them to grow up too fast! I love the ages they are right now! But I can't stop time, so I have to savor every little moment I have with them.

We enjoyed our Christmas! We had a slow morning here in SA and then headed to MS for 3 days. I have no pictures of our visit! For some reason our camera was not working right. Of course it is fine now! But I have no pictures of my family and the kids with Mimi and Papa or their cousins!

We did absolutely NOTHING for New Years Eve! We were going to a friends for a party, but we were so exhausted from the trip that we backed out and spent the night at home. But we did take all our Christmas decorations down today. Our house looks so empty now! Especially where the Christmas tree was. I am hopefully getting a nice rocking chair to be put in the empty space! (Since our last rocker was lost in our last move!)

As for resolutions....Every year I have the same ones
-Do better at remembering birthdays
- Loose ten pounds

I haven't really thought about resolutions this year. I always try to do my best at Birthdays, but the cousin list keeps growing, and I am having a hard time keeping up with who was born when. I do have it written down, but it doesn't help me that much. And we will be adding another birthday to the madness toward the end of May! So keeping up with who was born when in my own family will be quite an accomplishment. I guess in June I can re-evaluate how much weight I need loose!

So, if you didn't already know...Baby #4 is on the way. Now you know the reason I have been so behind on posting, calling, emailing, etc. We are almost at 18 weeks and go for the ultrasound next week. And the answer to the question that is going through your head right now is " NO! We are not finding out the sex of the baby this time either!" We love our surprises....just like this little Colorado souvenir!

5 comments:

The Quinn Report said...

Holy Crap....I had NO IDEA!!! Congrats to you and your family! You are tiny, tiny, tiny. I would have never guessed that you had a baby in your little belly. Gosh, can the doctor call me to tell me the sex?
It isn't even my baby and I'm dying to know. You are amazing for not finding out. I would loose MAJOR sleep over it if I was in your shoes. Again, CONGRATS!

Jenna Stitzel said...

Happy New Year! I just got home from Seoul and had to check all my friends blogs out and you are so funny! I like that you don't find out the sex and that it is a surprise! :) I'll be there soon and GLADLY take you to our Mexican resturant! Can't wait!

Anonymous said...

Wooohoooo!!! I knew it! Wait, did I really know it? Did you already tell us this? Anyway, congrats!! 18 weeks already! You better not be trying to lose 10 pounds now young lady!

All the instructions on this thing are in Dutch. I don't speak Dutch!

Miss you guys!
Jess, Eric, Lachlan and Briar

Stacie said...

Congrats to you both. I was so hoping you would have another. If we can build our world with your gene pool it would be a perfect place! I'm thrilled and can't wait until May. Kisses all around.
Stacie, Digger, Deegan and Kenna

Vicki said...

I am PROUD of you for NOT finding out too! I just never could do it, and I have no regrets for not robbing myself of that moment! We will, however, be expecting a BLOG entry from the delivery room!

Blog Archive