Tuesday, November 20, 2007

I have no idea what to tell you.....

I realize that it has been almost 3 weeks since my last lame post, so I have felt compelled to update you on what has been going on here. But honestly, I can't think of anything interesting to tell you.
I could tell you about the time I found Luke on the outside of the staircase, holding on to the banister 15 feet up in the air.....or about Claire and her dislike toward boys right now (Joel wants it in writing)....or about Luke's fall off the couch that fractured his rib...and then the nurse practitioner who tried to convince us that our son's chest has always stuck out like that and we have never noticed...maybe you would like to know that Katheryn won the attentiveness award at school this month...and that she got all A's on her report card (I know it's kindergarten, but hey-I am still a proud mama!).
I am sure there is more crazy things I have left out for you, but it has become the norm around here and I am getting use to all the nonsense!!!!
I do hope you all have a great Thanksgiving!!!
I can't wait until Friday!!! We are putting up our Christmas tree....the first time in 3 years!!!

2 comments:

Katie said...

Happy Thanksgiving! I am sure you are LOVING getting your house all Christmasy this year! That is WONDERFUL!

I cannot BELIEVE Luke was on the outside of the banister. I would have had a heart attack right then and there! How did you get him to come down?

Joel and Angela said...

I just happened to be in the guest room, and I heard him calling my name. So when I came out of the guest room I was eye level with him. I just reached over the banister and grabbed him! I think I went through every emotion possible in 5 seconds!

Blog Archive