Wednesday, November 07, 2007

Manda and Jenna visit

Manda and Jenna came to visit. We were all stationed together in Alaska and Arizona together, so we all became really close. Manda and her family are in Vegas right now. Jenna and Marc are in Korea, but they will be moving here to San Antonio early next year. Manda's daughter voiced that she wants to move here too! So...we will see what we can do about that!

While they were here, we enjoyed watching the kids play together and catching up. We went to a park for a picnic and also went to Sea World for a day. Although we LOVED seeing each others kids, we decided that next time....the girls will have to meet somewhere for a girls weekend and bring only pictures!

I don't know what these girls are doing, but we told them to smile and this is what we got!

Should we be worried?????

3 comments:

Katie said...

This cracked me up twice. First, that next time you're only bringing photos and second, the "Should we be worried" part. That is so funny! CUTE GIRLS!

Anonymous said...

I am so jealous! I miss you guys so much!

Jess

The Quinn Report said...

I wish I could have met up with you girls! Can't wait to hear about the party on Sat. I also wish we could have came to that. I'm hosting a playgroup at my house Fri. afternoon if you would like to come. I'll try giving you a call tomorrow to chit-chat!

Blog Archive