I just realized that another week has gone by and so much has happened!! Claire started Kid's Day out this week. Usually she doesn't stay for lunch, but she wanted to be like sissy and take her lunch to school. So I let her take her lunch and she was just so excited and felt like a big girl!
This Labor Day weekend, was just that. A weekend filled with LABOR!!! Joel and I are taking up the side walk that runs through our back yard. Whoever designed it and put it in did a terrible job, so we decided that we could do take it up and put grass through out the whole back yard! Easy huh? Yeah, try shoveling 4000 pounds of concrete into a trailer and hauling it behind a mini-van to the dump then having to shovel it BACK out! I wonder how often the landfill workers have seen a mini-van with 3 kids watching a movie in it. And I am sure they thought it odd that a woman would choose to be at the dump on a Saturday morning rather than the local shopping center. But if the weather would act right, we can get this project done this weekend before my parents get here. Otherwise, we will have to put them to work!!!
This is how the kids helped out!
For some reason, my camera isn't working right!!! NOT GOOD! I tried to take a picture of the girls holding their lunch boxes yesterday and this is how it turned out!
I am sure it's probably some setting I accidentally set it on, but I don't mess with that stuff. Joel will have to look at it when he gets home and see what the problem is.








4 comments:
I got your message last night. Hope the kiddo is feeling better. Will call this weekend to catch up and plan a different time to get together. Chao!
Noel
I got your message last night. Hope the kiddo is feeling better. Will call this weekend to catch up and plan a different time to get together. Chao!
Noel
Oh WOW. You had a LOT of sidewalk, if I recall. I cannot imagine how you are doing that yourselves! You must be sore!
Have you recoverd from your landscaping project yet? Are you two nuts or what?! Your kiddos are cute as ever. Thanks for sharing their "growing up" stories with us. Keep smiling.
Post a Comment