Monday, April 02, 2007

Blue bonnets

I told myself I was going to finish decorating my half-bath today, but I have found other "important" things to do.
The Blue Bonnets are taking over the fields! It is that time of year when the flowers bloom and everyone stops on the side of the road to take family pictures! So we decided to join the crowd and follow Texas tradition. Hope you enjoy the pictures!!!

3 comments:

Vicki said...

Oh, my goodness!! Have I told you before how beautiful your family is??? It makes me want to come to Texas with my family, but I just don't think it would be the same! Blessed, you are blessed!

Katie said...

Y'all did an AWESOME job of photographing! Those pictures are wonderful!

Dan and Pam said...

Ohhhh, how I love the Texas Blue Bonnets. Lovely, lovely pictures. I just want to kiss them all !! Pam

Blog Archive