Joel's mom came to visit us a couple of weeks ago (I know, I am so behind). While she was here. we drove up to New Braunfels and visited the McKenna House Children's Museum. It was so much fun. The kids had the best time! I couldn't even keep up with them. There was so much to do. The was a little kitchen with pots and pans, a small house that the kids could put foam bricks on, a hospital room where they could pretend to be doctors, a grocery store, a bank, a farm, I could go on!
Luke in the kitchen with Grandma
Dr. Claire (she absolutely LOVED pretending to be a doctor!)
Earth to Katheryn!!








2 comments:
Judy looks great. We use to take our kids to the childrens museum in Ind.
It was great too. The one is DC isn't quite as good. Kathy
I've never heard of that place before. It looks cool!
Post a Comment