Tuesday, March 27, 2007

BIG NEWS!!!

I know what you're thinking....#4 is on the way!!!!


Well.....



Surprise, Surprise, Surprise!!!!




That's not the news I am sharing! We got a new TV!!! Finally! After 9 years, our first TV has gone kaput....how do you spell kaput? I was fine with the old one. It isn't the new TV that I am excited about. It is the new entertainment center!!! The old one was one of the first things we bought as newlyweds (and for the record...I still think of us as newlyweds!) It was average, cheap piece of "glit". "Glit" is a term that Joel and his brother ,Mike, use when referring to fake wood. So we checked around and finally found one that fits our style. I have always wondered what our style is. And I have finally figured out that I like the clean, airy ,comfy ,cozy , cottage style. Joel doesn't care one way or the other. When people come over I want them to feel like they can put their feet on our couch (with their shoes off of course). Back to the new entertainment center. It's huge!!!! Well, compared to our rinky-dink old one. It's black with a distressed finish and has doors so we can shut it when the TV is not in use!
Joel on the other hand, it beside himself about the TV. He researched long and hard about his purchase. And finally decided on one. And it was coming in today. He called me every hour to see if it had arrived yet. When he got home, he was so ready to put that baby up! The funny thing is...we don't really watch that much TV. I think the kids watch more TV in the car than they do at home (rule: we can only watch TV in the car if it is more than a 20minute drive! doesn't always work).

2 comments:

Katie said...

COOL! I want to see a picture of the new entertainment center. Where did you get it? I bet it looks awesome!

Dan and Pam said...

Boys and their toys. The bigger the better as they say. Enjoy your new TV. Pam

Blog Archive