It has been birthday season around here! Not just in my family, but all through out the state of TX!!! We have been to a birthday party every weekend and have two more to go to next weekend! But I don't have to plan any kind of parties for a while, so I get to "relax" a little in that department!
I was cleaning today and there are two chores that I CAN'T STAND!!!! Dusting and Laundry! Ugh! Why is there dust? You know you wouldn't really notice that I needed to dust if little fingers wouldn't touch my cabinets or take books off the shelves. And Laundry is never ending! And with precious children like Claire and Luke....the washer and dryer are continuously running! Actually I am really good at putting things into the washer and dryer. It's the taking them out of the dryer, folding, and putting away that I despise! Sometimes I wonder why we have dressers. Just give me a basket. That's where my clothes spend most of their time anyway. And don't get me started on ironing! I can't tell you the last time I ironed!








2 comments:
NO IRONING!!!!!!!! I am not even sure we own a working iron. I refuse. My mom taught me to just hang the clothes (slightly damp) from the dryer, on the shower rod, sprinkle with water and let dry. Voila! Better yet, stop buying anything that requires ironing. I'm not kidding!
I can't believe you had ponies! That is totally cool!
Great pictures Angela!
T-BO
Post a Comment