5 days ago
Tuesday, April 03, 2007
The longest FIVE minutes of my life...
Whewoo!!! I am totally convinced the movers put my elliptical machine together wrong!!! Of course it has been sitting there for five months...collecting dust. I finally decided to use it tonight. Before stepping on I told myself I could do 30 minutes. After the first 30 seconds, I lowered the time to 15 minutes. At 1 minute and 5 seconds I was ready to quit!!!! I don't remember tension and that thing being so tight! I made it to five minutes. Huffing and puffing I went and sat with Joel on the couch and told him my theory of how the movers messed up. He said, "It could be rusty from sitting there so long!" That made me feel better, but then I realized he was joking and then he said, "you know you can lower the resistance!" Well...duh! I knew that!!! But you can't get much lower than ONE! I did get back on it for 5 more minutes. A total of 10 minutes. Now that's impressive! Great time to start working out, two days before leaving for my brother's wedding! Alright...time for abs!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








2 comments:
LOL! You are so funny. That machine does provide a good workout though.
Mr.T
Work it baby......
Post a Comment