
Lucky Girl! Just like her Mama! Katheryn's birthday (and mine) is next week. Spring break! It is ALWAYS during spring break! The good thing is that you always get out of school for your birthday. The bad thing is that everyone goes on vacation and no one comes to your party! I was able to take cupcakes in to school for her snack today for an early celebration. She was so embarrassed when we started singing "Happy Birthday". But she was excited to have Mommy, Sissy and Luke with her at school.

We will have her birthday party on her actual birthday! And Grandma will be here to help celebrate! Yea!
2 comments:
Happy Birthday, Katheryn! There is not a problem with having two parties! In fact, come here and we'll make it THREE!
Happy Birthday to Katheryn AND Angela!! I am glad that Joel is home to help y'all celebrate as well! I hope to see you sometime this spring when I'm in Texas!!
Post a Comment