He has been home for a whole week now!!! We have all been so busy relaxing and getting use to having Daddy home that I haven't taken the time to post! I can't tell you how glad I am that he is home! My mind doesn't have to think "double time" and I sleep better at night knowing that he is here. The girls waited outside for the "Holey Roller" (another story) to pull into the cul-de-sac! They were so excited to see him!








2 comments:
I just feel like I am able to be a part of your life! I love it! Joel, I am SO thankful you found such a GOOD woman to take care of you and give you those beautiful kids! I know you are ALL glad to be back together again! ENJOY!
Whoa, what a relief to be all together again. No more traveling (at least for awhile). Normal life again ..... will you remember how to live like that. ha-ha Live, love and laugh !!!! Bless you all. The Dobbins
Post a Comment