Thursday, March 01, 2007

He is coming HOME!!!!

As I sit here typing...Joel is on his way home. This time he is driving. And this time he is STAYING!!!!! Last time I talked with him, he was in Houston. So, he should be about 2 hours out right now. The kids are "resting", and I am "cleaning". I just pulled cookies out of the oven, and we will have our first official "PIZZA NIGHT" here in Texas in our new home! I can't tell you how excited I am that we will finally get to taste "normalcy" again. Whatever that may be!
Katheryn is SO VERY EXCITED that Daddy gets to take her to school tomorrow. She says, "It is so very boring without Daddy here, Mommy." I guess that means he is the fun parent.
Well, back to mopping!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yeah! I am so happy he is finally home to stay and you can get back into a routine again. What time is pizza? Think we can make it? I remember it being pretty yummy! Enjoy!
T

Blog Archive