Claire is still the spunky little girl she has always been. Just a bit more vocabulary to go along with the spunk. She loves to share!! Most of the time! Loves her friends (she calls everybody her friend) and loves her family! She is by far the most curious little girl I have ever come across!She is beautiful ... and she is ours!
I thank God for giving her to us!








7 comments:
I wished I could have been there! Looks like she had a great time.
Thomas
How in the world did she get to THREE already??? She IS beautiful, and so are the other two! You are blessed!
Yeah Claire!!! Happy birthday from Nicholas and Adam in Oman. Miss you guys.
I really like the first picture of Claire. She is growing up so fast!
Thomas
Hey girl. Great photos! I cannot believe she is 3 either! Is that your famous red velvet cake? It sure looks good!
t
She is just so precious! I see both of her parents in her facial expressions. Happy Birthday, Claire!
Goodness your hair has grown so long Claire !!! You look happy as a bug as always. Love, Dan, Pam, Alec & Jacob
Post a Comment