Joel was able to come home for the weekend. Even though it is a 3 days weekend, he still had to head back to GA early this morning. But before he left we got a quick family picture in the front yard. I am surprised everyone was looking at the camera. Well...except Timber.
I didn't give him to much to do this weekend so he was a little more relaxed than the last time he was home. He is hoping to be back next weekend too. I sure hope so!!! Next weekend we are having Claire's 3rd Birthday party and I NEED HIS HELP!!!!!
5 days ago









8 comments:
What a wonderful family. It's a great picture too. Vicki gave me your blog info so I check in regularly. I haven't gotten this much Joel Debor news since he use to call me every morning when he was in seventh grade.
Kathy Johnson, Ft. Myers
Kathy,
Good to hear from you. How is your family? Every now and then I get updates on Nicki. How is Todd? Well, it was good to hear from you. Take care and God bless.
Joel
We were wondering where you ended up! As for us, we are digging our way thru each day up here in Watertown, NY. Hope to move on post this week. You can check out our blog for the latest as I'm finally into updating it again on a semi-regular basis. Glad you are blogging again!
Tamara
Hi Angela, what a great blog! I just saw the link on your last squadron email. Thanks for enduring our late show today, and I'm sorry I didn't have a chance to ask you about your weekend. I'm so glad you had time together with Joel as a family! Just a few more weeks...hang in there! See you soon, Katie
Ang,
Get that Claire girl a piggy bank! Hang in there. Joel scored big points with the concert tickets. Enjoy it and slow down a bit. I'm tired just reading your blog!
T.
What an "All-American Family" you're! It warms my heart to know Mojo has access to get home to all y'all (how's that for Texan talk?). Take care cutie.
Hey Joel,
We are all doing well. Todd, his wife and two daughters came to visit last month. We took the girls to Disney to see the Princesses. They are now back home in China. Nikki and her family are coming to Disney next month so we are heading back to Orlando to see them and the attractions again.
I let Dave do all the driving these days. I remember when I would have you in the van reporting my speed as I drove down the highway.
Your blog is just great (but I really think your wife is the one that deserves the credit for that)
Nice picture Ang! So which one would you prefer to call "Little Red," Claire or Luke?
Thomas
Post a Comment