
Well, let's see if I can remember how to upload pictures on post something on the blog! Man, I am so behind!!!!! But I have some good excuses!
The kids and I are back in San Antonio after driving all over the southeast the past month and a half. It seems like forever!!! We drove to MS for 2 weeks, to VA for 10 days, to GA for 2 weeks, and back to MS for a few days. Then we left for San Antonio only to get stuck in Houston for 2 days due to the only ice storm San Antonio has had in like 12 years!!! We had a great time over the holidays visiting family and being together. But we were so ready to get back home! The bad thing is that Joel is still in GA! He is hoping to get a weekend to come home soon (as am I)!!!
Now it is full speed ahead! Katheryn started Pre-K this week and is really enjoying it. Although she doesn't like to wake up before the sun gets up. And when I ask her how her day went she says, "You asked my that yesterday!" And somehow she can remember what she does during the day. Huh?
Claire is very upset that sissy is going to school. The first day she got out of the van with Katheryn thinking that she was going to school too. She was very sad to ride away and leave Katheryn the "all by herself. I'm goin' to miss sissy." Once we got home (5 minutes later) she was fine and her usual self. She is going to be going to a KDO program one morning a week starting next Tuesday!
Luke is doing well. Getting into everything and running off when I call his name. When we got stuck in Houston, he fell and hit his head on the edge of a chair leg. I literally watched the bump grow on his head! It was awful! It was getting better, but just tonight Katheryn opened the shower door with him standing there and re-injured his poor noggin! Isn't that terrible looking?

The painter is coming to paint the main living area and the kitchen next week. I can't wait to see it completed. We still need window treatments for the family room and a lot still needs to be put away. Slowly, but surely it will get done. I have been so bad at updating this thing and email altogether! So sorry. Hopefully I will be able to post updates more often. Hope all of you are doing well!








6 comments:
Poor Luke! However that family picture is awesome of all of you! Can't wait to catch up in Feb! Miss you guys!
Glad to hear that you are home safely. I hope that Luke's head heals quickly. And, might I add, very cute sweater A!
Well, yes, I have been wondering about you, Ms Faithful Blogger! Glad you are home and pray Joel will make it in soon. We love you guys so much. Vicki
I check everyday and finally...you can tell our life is exciting in the sun and sand. Take care love Paula, Chris, Adam and Nicholas. ps. Adam still doesn't remember what he did all day and he's 9.
I also check everyday! Hooray! You are back!
Luke's head looks so painful! Poor guy.
I looked for your street when we were in town over Christmas, but I couldn't find it...it isn't on Mapquest either! Is it a new street?
I'm glad you're back. Your family is beautiful and your family photos are always so perfect looking!
Wait...were you stuck in a hotel for all that time in Houston?
Post a Comment