Hey everyone! I hope you all had a great Christmas and a Happy New Year!
We drove up to VA to be with Joel's family for the holidays. We had a great time catching up with everyone. The girls even got to see Santa put presents under the tree. They LOVED that.
We just drove down to Valdosta last night. Joel is still in training here. The kids and I will be here until next weekend. Then we will drive back up to MS for a little while before heading back to SA! We are SO ready to be back in our home.
I have totally neglected my blog and everyone else's blogs recently. I have some great pictures to share, but I haven't been able to download them.
They kids are doing well. Luke just got 4 molars in last week. He also had a bad cold and an ear infection (which he shared with his cousin Maja!) The girls got dress up clothes from "Santa". Surprise, surprise!!! They haven't taken them off yet!
Joel and I are hanging in there. We still don't feel "settled" yet. But we are glad that we have been able to spend the Holidays together as a family!
5 days ago








1 comment:
Hello traveling Mojos, So glad to hear you got to spend time with Joel this Christmas. Hope Luke is feeling better. God Bless and much happiness for all new things in 2007 !!!!
Post a Comment