Angela and the kids are back in San Antonio. They spent 2 days in Houston due to the ice storm in Texas. I was looking at the road conditions in Texas from Georgia and saw that it was just too risky. So I got them a hotel room in Houston and them called them to let them know. It worked out good. Better to be safe than sorry. Angela wasn't too disappointed; she got to go to IKEA in Houston twice while she was there. They were happy to finally get home.

Katheryn has now started K-4. She really likes it. Claire wishes she could go too. They both started ballet and tap at a dance school near our house. They both are enjoying it. Luke is doing fine too.
I am still in Valdosta, Georgia. Trying to get through the conversion to the AT-38C. The course ends in April, but I hope that it won't take that long. I will be able to go to San Antonio on the weekends since there are AT-38's going back and forth with the drawdown and the jets moving to and from. So I should be able to see the family about every other week.

I have included some pictures from Christmas. My dad dressed up as Santa Christmas Eve night. We woke the girls up when Santa was putting the presents under the tree. The girls could not believe that they saw Santa. They were so excited and they didn't want to disrupt him. They were so cute. They opened Santa's present the next morning and were so happy to see that it was exactly what they wanted...princess dresses. It is amazing how Santa always knows what the kids want!
Well, that is if for me. Let's see if I can upload the pictures now. Take care and God bless.
Joel








3 comments:
How adorable!!!! The princesses are just too cute! Santa looks a little....ummmm.....skinny. He needs to eat some seal blubber once he gets back up here.
I'm glad you both have gotten on the ball and started writing again! Now, will one of you email me and tell me how you get your pictures spaced where you want them? No matter what I do, mine all end up at the top. Can you help me??? The princesses are just too cute! Love to all, Vicki
Vicki,
Once they are uploaded, click and drag them to where you want them. You may have to do it a little at at time as you slide it down. Before you upload it, you can also select whether you want the words to wrap around it as well.
Joel
Post a Comment