Monday, January 29, 2007

The last post was so fun, I will try it again. Actually, I am editing some photos from when we returned from Oman, and thought I would throw some on the website.

Once we got to San Antonio, we bought Katheryn and Claire bicycles. We had a bicycle that my sister gave us a couple of Christmas' ago, and the girls loved it. Katheryn was getting too big for it, and we promised her a new bike when we moved. We stayed on base until our house closed, and the hotel on base had a good sized parking lot outside our door. So it provided a great area for the girls to ride their new bikes. Angela said that they are riding it in our cul-de-sac recently. Enjoy the pictures...I love them.


The girls showing how much fun they are having!

Claire all suited up!

When Katheryn is working hard at riding her bike her tongue sticks out like that...it is so funny.

4 comments:

Katie said...

So, SO cute! I can't believe how big they are getting! I also can't believe how much pink and purple can be in one photo frame! :)

Anonymous said...

Nice to here from you Joel. Salalah is still the same same! Hope you get to see the family soon. We miss you guys at the pool.

Vicki said...

Yes, they are cuties, and colorful! I still need more help with the blog and pictures. It didn't go well tonight. Maybe it just takes practice! Thanks for the help! Love, Vicki

Anonymous said...

We have not forgotten you guys and Thumrait is still great and we still making lots of holes in the sunny sky !! If you decided to come back to Oman we will be there for you. I wish you luck in your new home and God bless you all.

khamis

Blog Archive