Tuesday, July 04, 2006

The other day, I had the hotel install gates on the steps. One at the top and one at the bottom. Luke has crawled ALL OVER THE PLACE!!! I only wanted one at the top of the steps, but trying to explain things here can be difficult.
Before we had the gates installed, the bottom three steps are where the girls had "time out". Well, last night, I had to put Claire in "time out" and I had to laugh! It looks like she is in jail! So, I told her that and she replied, "Mommy, I not go to jail!" So, now I have to decide whether or not to keep the same time out spot or change it! I don't want my kids growing up thinking that Mommy and Daddy are going to put them in jail every time they do some minor offense. Or maybe it's a good thing......

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The jail idea works for me! Maybe I should put my gates back up and move the girls from their "ugly seat" to an "ugly step!"

Love you,
Ghetto

Anonymous said...

The firts I saw claire pic in this page before I read all your words make me laugh...yes you right.that she looks like in the jail..really funny..ha..ha

Blog Archive