******
On Thursday we went to see this gorge. I don't know the name of it, but it is in Garmisch. We drove to the location and began our little walk. It was absolutely beautiful! The trees, the grass, the flowers! Beau-ti-ful! We could hear the sounds of bells along the hike. We rounded a corner and realized the sound was coming from the bells around these goats necks. They were so cute (from a distance - I am not one for petting zoos)!
We could see a mountain peaking through the trees too. Our "little" walk was getting really tiresome, and we (I) was wondering how much longer we had to go.
Remember, we had no stroller, and I was carrying Luke in the carrier while Joel carried one or both of the girls if they were not walking. Then I heard it....clip-clop-clip-clop! A horse and buggy! Just in time! We jumped in and headed up the hill! I am so glad he came along! That little walk turned out to be not-so-little! Once we got to the top, we asked him to wait while we ran ahead to check out the gorge. Then we realized that there was more hiking involved and turned around to enjoy and horse and buggy ride back down the hill!
******








1 comment:
I can't believe how tall the girls are now!
Post a Comment