We drove in town (Garmisch) and parked so we could walk around and look at the shops and pick a local place to eat. We walked across the street to take some cute pictures of the girls by these tulips. The first thing Claire did was start picking them!!! I was horrified! I don't know if they have laws about picking the tulips or not, but I just knew we were going to get arrested!! Joel and I looked around to see if anyone saw her pick one, then threw it back with the rest of them and then took off running! This picture catches her in action! It's the only one we ended up taking!
We found a place to eat. We ordered the girls brats, I ordered bacon dumplings, and Joel had a pig's leg. You can tell he enjoyed it. We don't eat too much pork here in Oman!
This picture was taken at the resort. They had a group of rocking chairs in front of the fire place. The girls loved the ones that were just their size!
Here is Luke by himself!
We found a place to eat. We ordered the girls brats, I ordered bacon dumplings, and Joel had a pig's leg. You can tell he enjoyed it. We don't eat too much pork here in Oman!
This picture was taken at the resort. They had a group of rocking chairs in front of the fire place. The girls loved the ones that were just their size!
Here is Luke by himself!








2 comments:
Howdy DeBoer Family, The pictures from your trip are fantastic. Makes me want to hop on a plane and go for another vacation. Guess, we will add Germany onto our list of places we want to visit. Later, Pam Dobbins
The tulips anecdote is hilarious! I can just see y'all running away with all the kids in tow. It looks like you had just a wonderful vacation. The pork picture is making me hungry!
Post a Comment