Everyone has to get a bratwurst (or two) when they visit Germany! Everyday, Joel would look for a brat stand where ever we went in hopes of indulging in his craving! We could NEVER find one!Until the last day! On our walk down from the castle, THERE IT WAS! Not just one...but two brat stands! Oh, the joy he had in his steps! But he couldn't decide which stand to go to. So he went to both!
While he and I enjoyed our brats, the girls gobbled up their pretzels! And Luke just looked on with envy! Then we got into the car for one last drive to the Frankfurt airport! The girls were so tuckered out from our fun! They conked out as soon as we hit the road!
And that concludes the posts from our FANTASTIC family vacation!








2 comments:
Wow. Katheryn looks like she must be so uncomfortable!! So funny. I wish I could have one of those german pretzels. THey are so good!
I loved reading about your trip! Germany is so amazing huh? I'm bummed we missed ya by a couple of weeks! I had to laugh at the "Ausfahrt" sign...Marc YELLED "ASS FART" at the top of his lungs every time we passed the signs...maturity at it's finest I tell ya! Hugs to you all!
Post a Comment