Monday, May 22, 2006

Before I go to bed, I thought I would post another picture from our trip!
We went to our friend's (the Mungers) house Sunday night. This is a view from along the way. The yellow flowers were everywhere. Tamara said that they are canola plants. Yes, that's where we get canola oil! The picture doesn't even capture half of how beautiful it actually is!

Bruce and Tamara were stationed in Alaska with us. Their daughter Laurel was born two months before Katheryn. It was so good to see Tamara and quickly catch up! She had us over for dinner (we saw Bruce at lunch before he went "TDY"). The girls played. We ate. We talked. Then we walked into the village for some Italian ice! YUMMY! Her house is so cute! And I just loved the village!

2 comments:

Katie said...

Awesome! I was wondering if you were going to see Tamara. Ya'll both look cute...did you plan your outfits to match? :)

Joel and Angela said...

Yeah! I notice that we matched too!

Blog Archive