Our Humble Abode
Here are some pictures of our little home here in Oman.
The picture below is of the tiny little kitchen in our villa. Check out that refridgerator!! Katheryn is just about as tall as it is. And that is the little oven I have to work with! Hey, it may be small but it works. The down sides to it are...it is small, the temp is either high or low, and no timer! We don't even have a timer on the microwave. If you turn around you are right at the sink. Quite a difference from my last kitchen.

Our lovely dining room. Through the door in the back is our laundry room. It takes two hours to wash a load of laudry in the washer because the water takes forever to fill up.
This is our living area. Not my choice in color or style, but it is very comfortable and definitely serves its purpose.
This is our villa! It is the one on the right.
This is our living area. Not my choice in color or style, but it is very comfortable and definitely serves its purpose.
This is our villa! It is the one on the right.
And below..... is our backyard!!!!!

Not too shabby!!








3 comments:
DANG!!!!!!!!!!!! I don't feel sorry for you! In Korea, there was NO oven, a kimchee smelling fridge, a squat toilet of squalor of the neighbor's in the backyard.....I could go on, but I don't want you to gag. Anyway--beautiful backyard. Can I come visit?
Anyone is welcome to come visit. But to get a ticket over here you will have to forget saving for Becca's college fund!
What a great place! It looks better than Joel's accommodations in Djibouti. How are the sleeping arrangements? Do the girls & Luke each have a room? You have an amazing view. Glad the girls took swimming lessons last summer. Hope your package arrives soon (and doesn't melt along the way!).
Post a Comment