Monday, March 27, 2006

OH YEAH!!! You can start leaving comments now. I changed the settings so anyone can leave a message without having to register!

5 comments:

Katie said...

Woo Hoo! I'm first! :)

Joel and Angela said...

You're such a loyal blogging buddy!!! Thanks Katie!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for changing the settings. I don't like registering, so I'm just going to use my initials:) Love, your sister-in-law in VA

Anonymous said...

I love being able to keep up with you through your blog! We had the flu here, too. What's the time difference? Is it about opposite am/pm from here? I'd love to call you. Let me know. I love you and your family is just beautiful! Love you!
Ghetto

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful family you have. Thanks for sharing with us so that we can watch them grow up from afar. XO, The Drakes

Blog Archive